KOREATECH, in cooperation with Assiut University, organized Webinar as a side event of international cooperation leading university project funded by the Ministry of Education in Korea.
This Webinar presented the achievements of the project as well as the sustainable development of higher education in Egypt.
Followed the presentation from the leaders of the project Q&A session during which it will be possible to ask questions and further discussions learned.
Ms. S.Y. Lee, Coordinator of the Project, Technology Transfer Institute(TTI)
- Opening and Welcoming Remarks (15 minutes)
- H.E. Ph.D. Hazem Fahmy, Ambassador, Permanent Representative of Arab Republic of Egypt to Republic of Korea
- Ph.D. S. K. Lee, President, KOREATECH
- Ph.D. Tarek El Gamal, President, Assiut University
- Video Session (8 minutes)
Screening of Video on 4-years History of the Project
- Presentations (40 minutes)
Output, and Outcome of the Project
- Professor S.J. Choi, Project Manager, KOREATECH
of Accreditation for the Quality Assurance of Engineering Education in Assiut
- Professor Nabil Yassin, Assiut University
Learned of the Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Professor Ahmed Hamza, Assiut University
Learned of the Department of Electrical Engineering
- Professor Moumen Taha, Assiut University
- Q&A Interaction with Audience (10 minutes)
- Wrap Up and Closing (5 minutes)
Prof. Nouby M. Hassan, Dean of Faculty of Engineering, Assiut University